The Indigo’s have been incarnating on Earth for hundreds of years. After World War II, a significant amount of Indigo’s were born. The majority of Indigo Children were born between 1970 – 1992.
The term “Indigo” was created by Nancy Ann Tappe. She discovered this through her lifetime of work in the science of color. Nancy’s work shows people that color is a language, it can be used to distinguish and identify elements of the human personality. Nancy began to see certain clients with an aura of indigo. Thus the term, “Indigo Child”.
Many others have studied the Indigo’s as well. Including Lee Carroll, Jan Tober, and Doreen Virtue.
“The Indigo’s share some characteristics with the Crystal Children. Both generations are highly sensitive and psychic, and have important life purposes. The main difference is their temperament. Indigos have a warrior spirit, because their collective purpose is to mash down old systems that no longer serve us. They are here to quash government, educational and legal systems that lack integrity. To accomplish this end, they need tempers and fiery determination.”
These are some characteristics of the Indigo Children. These are channeled and written by Lee Carroll and Jan Tober.
- They come into the world with a feeling of royalty and often act like it.
- They have a feeling of “deserving to be here,” and are surprised when others don’t share that.
- Self-worth is not a big issue; they often tell the parents “who they are.”
- They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
- They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
- They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don’t require creative thought.
- They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like “system busters” (nonconforming to any system).
- They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
- They will not respond to “guilt” discipline (“Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did.”)
- They are not shy in letting it be known what they need.
⭐️ Read about Astrology indications of Indigo Children in my blog post at this link here.